Monday, January 24, 2011

A busy list

SO busy... so here's a list
1. I don't know how I am going to work a whole week. With all these snow days I can't tell you the last time I worked a full week.
2. I have actually almost finished a book (for fun). A chapter a day. Slow and steady.
3. I feel like I could sleep for several days and still be tired.
4. I need to go to the grocery, bake, prep food for tomorrow's Bible study, vacuum, and buy a wedding shower gift. Really I don't feel like doing much of this.
5. We may be hearing more about Miss L in the next month or so. Please pray that she is safe, and protected, and whatever is best for her is what happens.
6. I need the sun to re-enter my life... soon please- I am ok with snow and cold, but I need to see Mr. Sunshine too.
7. It felt good to be working again today. In saying that please refer back to numbers 1. and 3.

1 comment:

cait said...

I'm wondering the same thing about working a full week...whew. And praying for that sweet baby girl of yours (and you all)!