Monday, January 3, 2011

Up and at em

School started back today. It is the perfect time to try out my new year's resolution. To enjoy life, and not get bogged down in the stressors. This morning my phone had a glitch and my 3 alarms didn't go off. So, instead of 5:00 I woke up at 6:15. Nonetheless I managed to make it out of the house on time with a smile from Miss L and a coffee. Not a bad morning at all! My day went fast as I had bunches to do. The kids were good and we managed to get to everything and do it on time too. I left at 3:00 and didn't think twice about it. Now Miss L and I are curled up on the couch after playing together. Anthony is on his way home and I really have taken the time to enjoy my day... All of it, small moments included.

My highlights:
Obviously getting home to see Miss L
Connecting with a student
Dinner with Anthony
My coffee

1 comment:

cait said...

So wonderful. All of it! :) Hope the rest of the week is just as sweet! Way to go on embracing the finer things in life!