Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cake Ace







I have been watching the show Ace of Cakes for a while but I just have to be sure all of you are aware of it. Duff is the owner of the bakery (Charm City Cakes) and not at all what you would picture for a baker. He is a very laid back and has the spirit of a little kid. The best is he makes some FABULOUS cakes. The people that work there have so much fun and are uber talented. I have seen them make a fire truck, a huge Hershey Bar, and a helicopter. All so impressive. All I can make is a cake mix cake with a few lumps and messy icing. However, I am inspired me to be my own cake ace- although I am definitely going to need lots of practice. Be sure to check out the show on the Food Network or on the website below- you won't be disappointed!

No comments: