I love my toes. They are unique and I think beautiful! I have long toes. Strike that- they are VERY long. My 2nd, 3rd, and 4th toes are longer than my 1st toe. They are very useful too- I can pick things up with them and if ever I was without the use of my hands I'm sure my toes would fill in nicely. This is obviously a genetic trait bc my dad and my grandpa also have/had longer toes too. I have heard all the meaning of the long toes over the years:
- will have a big family
- smart- like genius smart
- "good lover" (which would make sense along with #1)
I decided to do my own research and here is what I found:
- Classical Origins Any astute student of Greek or Roman art will tell you that long toes or longer second toes were definitely a plus in the eyes of the early masters; toe length had a distinct correlation with beauty and elegance.
- A long second toe (Morton's toe) shows you have great vision but can be self-opinionated and like to be seen to be in charge. However your gift lies with being able to instill confidence in others.
- If a person's second toe is longer than the others, they are dependable, conservative and keep their emotions in check.• If a person's third toe is bigger than the others, they're hot-headed and have a temper.• If a person has long toes, they're among the thinkers of the world.
Not sure if any of these things are true but it was fun to look. I also posted a couple of pics of my toes for your enjoyment.
No comments:
Post a Comment