Thursday, October 15, 2009

Allow me to purge post one: Playdough and a movie

My goodness it has been so long... and not by choice... I can't seem to find the time to sit down. The past week has been a whirl wind. Let's see.. I will start at the beginning. I had a crazy day last Friday... I can't really go into details but let's just say recess+play dough and boys= some interesting things being made. Are you getting the picture? Awww... boys will be boys and I had to giggle- behind my back, after I fussed at them. That night I had invited my class to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. About 10-15 of my kids came and the movie

Bonus Student Stuff:
I made a comment during a lesson that "I keep seeing the same hands", so the little girl in front of me thought for a second (she was one who always had her hand raised), she put her hand that was in the air down and then raised the other hand.

I pulled a student aside (let's call this kid Baily) and asked if they did something that they shouldn't have. Baily said
No automatically. I stared at Bailey for a second (teachers,moms you know the look). Well it must have worked because Bailey said alright fine.. I did it. I couldn't hold my smile in and when I did smile Baily said said "What, you were staring at me.

No comments: