
When I get a chance I love to paint. It really relaxes me, even though the chance I get are few and far between. Well, for about a year I have been painting small paintings for our friends who are expecting. It is a nice personal touch. Alisha was brave enough and had enough faith in me to ask me to do some big ones for her- for Bella's room. The paintings turned out great- I wanted to wait to get a picture until she hangs them but I did take a picture and get a lot of positive feedback especially on the growth chart I made. It was the first one I have made and I do have to say it turned out pretty good. I even have several people who want me to make one for them- since I have the week off why not. It also leads me to my new endeavour (I think). Anthony has been encouraging me to put my art on a website... so I think I am going to give it a try. We have a friend that is willing to set one up for me and I am also planning on looking in etsy.com. I figure it is worth a try- I normally am super nervous to try things like this (I have a fear of rejection apparently- in other words I am a wuss) but I think I need to "have a go at it" (as I tell my kids). What is there to lose? I'll hopefully be posting more about this soon. Here is a peek at what I made.
No comments:
Post a Comment