Monday, October 5, 2009
What I want to be when I grow up
I often find myself wondering... what would I do if I wasn't a teacher. I finally have perfected my dream job "when I grow up" because it doesn't pay the bills. I want to open a children's/teacher's bookstore. There would be meeting rooms for teachers and story rooms for kids. There would be all the newest resources for teachers and the kids could enjoy all the amazing children's books I could lay my hands on. I would have different story hours and projects for teh kids. In the bookstore I would have a bakery counter with all my homemade baked goods I love to make, and the walls would be covered with children's artwork and maybe a little of my own too. And the icing on teh cake would be that Gracie could come with me to work everyday since she loves people. This is my dream job... when I grow up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment