
I'm in the car on the way to mom and dad's to help lay a wood floor... No need to say more. Anyway I wanted to take a quick second to post before the work week rolls back around and I lose what little life I have. We went a friend's Halloween party on Friday. Now I am not really a Halloween type of person- at this point in the year I am screaming for the better holiday- the Christmas season. None the less I followed Anthony's lead as he dressed as Austin Powers I quickly ran out and bought the cheapest costume I could find to match at Halloween Express (it was the first costume I had bought from a store ever). That ended up being a 70s type dress- and I later found out the the term dress should be used loosely. None the less we won the costume contest- mainly because (I think) my dress was so short and Anthony had hair. I am going to post a picture- but it won't be of the whole dress because really I don't think that is necessary at all:) We don't look too bad at all though.
No comments:
Post a Comment