Monday, October 5, 2009

Not a good sitter

I am not a good sit still kind of person. So, today was difficult for me. I was forced to call in sick because I have strep throat. No good. Anyway I tried to rest- I even took two naps and was pretty impressed with the fact that I didn't vacuum or dust. But in between I started reading my new book (Finding Salvation at the Dairy Queen). Who can resist a book with a name like that? I also made a math homework sheet, baked banana chocolate chip bread, painted my toes a pretty coral pink, tried to search the web to figure out what to get him for his birthday (no luck on this one), planned a movie night with my class, made a tasty dinner for Anthony and caught up on Facebook. Overall it was a pretty productive day- but geez I am not a fan of sitting still, although as a friend of mine pointed out... have you ever tried to stand still- it's much harder!

No comments: