After much deliberation, consideration and opinion asking I've finally decided which 4 paintings I will be making for the nursery. I will wait on the 5th one because if it is a girl I want to do Angelia Ballerina, and something different if it's a boy. Here is the final cut. I can't wait to get started!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
September
(21)
- These are a few of my favorite wines
- Wordless Wednesday
- Miscellany monday
- Creative juices
- Show us your master bedroom
- Fall at theblessedlife
- Catching up
- Book Picks for Paintings
- Miscellany monday
- Gooseberry Patch
- 93 years
- Miscellany monday
- things I am loving
- NPR thoughts and 9-11
- A just for fun list
- Fall is in the air
- Wordless Wednesday
- DIY shoes
- Football etiquette
- Work Hard, Play Hard
- Wordless Wednesday
-
▼
September
(21)




No comments:
Post a Comment