skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Miscellany monday

- I finished watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion part 2 and I have 2 words for it... train wreck. What are these women thinking? I just don't get it. Has anyone else been sucked up in their world? I also watched my other guilty pleasure; Teen Mom and can't wait to see if Maci will move to Nashville or not. Oh what did we do without reality tv?
- I tried to go to the mall today and just became annoyed with all the insane crowds... so not only did I leave frustrated, but I left with nothing. No good all the way around
- Did you know Gracie (my beagle) can say "go big blue"? She can, on command, so that is how game days begin in this household. It's like our good luck charm.
- We went to a little town festival this weekend and I totally felt like I was in the scene in Sweet Home Alabama when they are at their local fair. I also had my first funnel cake and apparently according to my friend's hubby I am now officially an American.
- Anthony and I have had "football night" since college. We spread a blanket on the floor and hang out watching football. These are the nights that I think are extra special.
- I am trying so hard to let my hair grow out but it needs a serious trim. Fingers crossed I can get in somewhere here today, since I can't drive back to Lexington right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment