Friday, September 10, 2010

A just for fun list

I have wanted to share some randomness about myself lately, and finally decided to do it: A hodgepodge of 3 things you may not know about me.
  • I can spot hawks. My mom can too. And by spot I mean driving down the road we can catch the sight of them in the corner of our eye. I need to look to see if hawks have any special symbolism.
  • When I was little my cousin babysat me and shut me in a closet. Granted I was probably annoying but, I doubt it was necessary. I am convinced this is why I am scared of heights, and small spaces.
  • I absolutely detest the word "moist"! UGH!
  • I am lift my leg and pop my hip. Actually I can pop most of my bones.
Bulleted List
Do you have any oddness you would like to share with me? I'd love to hear it!

I promise I'll be back tomorrow with a more substantial post.

No comments:

Blog Archive