
1. There is drywall dust in my house. I have self diagnosed OCD, so this isn't a good thing.... at all.
2. I found out this week that my grandmother left me her wedding band and engagement ring. I am over the moon with excitement. It's nothing big, but very special to me. I can't tell you how much it means to me.
3. I just put out my fall decorations. It really puts me in just the right mood. White pumpkins, amber beads. Sigh. I even talked Anthony into putting his favorite scarecrow in the yard. Now if the temperatures would continue to corporate then all would be good.
4. I am sleepy already thinking about the fact that I thought it was a brilliant idea to offer to meet my students who wanted more help in math at 7:00am every Monday. Really.. it will be worth it, and pay off, but I just get sleepy thinking about it.
5. Mom and I went to William Sonoma yesterday and came out with some amazing goodies! Pumpkin Curry, Pumpkin bread, and Pumpkin butter. Who knew all the things you could make with pumpkin. And all of it is delish!
2 comments:
What a wonderful treasure to have received your grandmother's wedding band and engagement ring! I have no fall decorations yet, well, maybe a few, but not enough to decorate with really. You're a wonderful teacher to be willing to meet your students early to give them help. Hope you had a great day!
Wow 7 am...you're so dedicated! What a blessing you are to your students! That's so wonderful about the rings. I have a very special ring of my grandma's too...and it is so precious to me!
Post a Comment