I have been looking for some cute, inexpensive flats. The other day at Walmart I found these. Simple, basic, black.

Today at Hobby Lobby I found these fun flowers that have a pin on the back. Immediately I thought of the simple shoes, and the quick fix these flowers would add. I was drooling over some super cute, way more expensive ones with a little bling just the other day. I have to say this DIY project totally reminds me of my sweet friend Caitlin

Here is the end result, and you could get different flowers/bling to make customized shoes for every outfit.



Total cost:
shoes-$7.00 (Walmart)
jeweled flowers ($2.99 a piece)
Total cost: $10.00
1 comment:
Um as I was reading the part about this DIY project reminding you of me...I was thinking in my head...this is GENIUS...I HAVE to do this! :D What a fabulous idea...can't wait to see them on yah! Way too cute!
Post a Comment