Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I <3 me some Aveda


I started using Aveda in college because my then new hairdresser (now my fav and only hair dresser) used it. I have tried different products at different times and slowly added to my stash. I will recommend it to anyone and 100% swear by it. Not only is it quality but it lasts forever and smells SO yummy (in other words some of it is a bit pricey but it lasts a long time) This is just a part of the goodies what I have. All the Aveda line is clean, eco-friendly, and botanical. My favorite is the control paste. It creates a piec-ey, textured type look and gets rid of my fly-aways. I have used it for 9 years and can't style my hair without it. Not pictures- but also ones I <3: Brilliant Shine-On spray, face powder, blue oil (great for headaches!), and the tinted lip gloss. Do yourself a favor and try an Aveda product for yourself- you can thank me later.

from the Aveda website:
Aveda™, The Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences™, was founded in 1978 with the goal of providing beauty industry professionals with high performance, botanically based products that would be better for service providers and their guests, as well as for the planet.

No comments:

Blog Archive