
Long name but a super easy recipe. There are very few meals that "touch" that my hubby will eat. This is one of them. I'm not sure where I got the original recipe, but I have adapted it to make it my own.
In a skillet:
5-6 chicken tenders (or 2 chicken breast)- skinless and boneless
Basil and lemon to taste
water to coat the bottom of the skillet (I use this instead of oil because it is healthier and less messy)
Cook until chicken is done

In a pot
combine peas and pasta (I like fettuccine)
bring to a boil
In a bowl
At the base of the bowl add lemon juice and basil. Add in chicken, peas, and pasta. Mix and then add Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
This takes half an hour or less and is super yummy, and healthy. you can adapt it to make it your own, adding shrimp or even a different type of veggie! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
1 comment:
sounds yummy! I'm always looking for a new easy pasta dish!
Post a Comment