Monday, January 25, 2010

In Anticipation I wait

It is in anticipation that I write this post. No, not a beach vacay yet but... If you know me, you know I am a self professed clean freak. Some, like my husband might even say I border on OCD. I won't argue, because I know my cleaning can be a tad over the top. So, my toes are tingling, as a anxiously anticipate and peek out my door for the delivery of my Brand Spankin New Vacuum! I did a lot of research before I decided on the Hoover WindTunnel® Pet Rewind™ Bagless Upright. I just couldn't bring myself to spend $500 on a Dyson! I hope it will hold up to my fanatic vacuuming and perfectly straight carpet lines. Look for my review to come. For now read below for all the fun features!

The WindTunnel® Pet Rewind™ bagless upright helps you manage unruly pet hair and features an easy cord rewind, a folding handle for storage, 5 position carpet height adjustment, and the easy-to-clean Air-Powered Pet Hand Tool. There's no loss of suction* with Hoover® patented WindTunnel® technology that traps and channels dirt into the dirt cup** and minimizes scatter. It's everything you asked for and more!
Only 17.8 pounds - light and easy to use with thorough cleaning power
Easy-to-Clean Pet Attachments-rubber blades and rolling brushes
Cord Rewind with 27-Foot Cord - no more winding?gently tap the pedal to activate the 27-Foot Cord Rewind and retract the cord to store neatly inside
Intuitive Power Controls - conveniently positioned where they should be - right at your fingertips
Folding Handle - makes storage a snap, ideal for small storage spaces
Fabulous Filtration - Carbon Filter absorbs musty pet odors; also features a rinsable filter and high-quality HEPA filter
27-Foot Power Cord - vacuum a large room without re-plugging
No Scuff Bumper - protects furniture when you can't be as careful as you'd like
Headlight - illuminates dark corners & under furniture for thorough cleaning
System Check Indicator - indicates when the filter needs to be cleaned or checked
Suction Only Mode Pedal - press to easily transition from carpet to hard floors
Easy Belt Change System & Brushroll Access - simply flip two levers to change the belt or access the brushroll
5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment - adjust as needed to clean all flooring types efficiently
8-Foot Stretch Hose - provides instant extended reach
Limited 2-year warranty

No comments:

Blog Archive