This always happens this time of year. Every year. I give you the following posts for proof: http://graciejess.blogspot.com/2008/10/jamaica-day-dreamin.html http://graciejess.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-heaven-on-earth_11.html I begin to yearn for the warmth of the sun, the sand of the beach, the sound of the ocean and breeze, and a cold pina colada. I start to go a bit stir crazy, and while the snow is very pretty, this week of kids who can't get out to play and driving on ice has about done me in. There will be no beach vacation on spring break, so I will be waiting till the family vacation in June (fingers crossed). Until then, I will have to settle for some of my favorite beach pictures. Sigh.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Beach Day Dreaming... Again
- Wordless Wednesday
- 2 hours and 45 minutes later
- Hide and Seek
- Lemon Basil Chicken Pasta
- In Anticipation I wait
- Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed
- My Bathroom Nuisance!
- Old to New Again (post 2)
- Old to new again- post 1 of 2
- Newest Growth Charts
- I <3 me some Aveda
- Dancing Guy
- Welcome Back
- 3 days in a month
- Snow Day
- My Challenge to you
- Wordless Monday
-
▼
January
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment