I worked more this week than I have in a month and I am admitting her in public that it kicked my butt! It was like going from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds flat. This week has been a whirl wind of all the extras at work. Because of this I can barely can string together a logical story because I can't really remember one single event... it's more of a blur. To prove my point to you I will leave you with this simple...
shocking thing... I need to be cleaning the house right now. I just don't feel like it. I know those of you who know me didn't think that was a possibility. Now I'm going to continue to lay around and do nothing. Please don't judge
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Beach Day Dreaming... Again
- Wordless Wednesday
- 2 hours and 45 minutes later
- Hide and Seek
- Lemon Basil Chicken Pasta
- In Anticipation I wait
- Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed
- My Bathroom Nuisance!
- Old to New Again (post 2)
- Old to new again- post 1 of 2
- Newest Growth Charts
- I <3 me some Aveda
- Dancing Guy
- Welcome Back
- 3 days in a month
- Snow Day
- My Challenge to you
- Wordless Monday
-
▼
January
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment