I have to explain... Why I've been MIA. My computer is at the Apple doctor. My tracking pad broke and needs to be fixed. I am not neglecting you. I promise. I have lots to post about. I just find it difficult to post just using my phone. I need to post pics. I need to share with y'all. Here are some thing that will be coming soon.
1. My paintings, I have 3 of 4 finished for the nusery
2. The basement, it has painted walls, next the floor.. I'm up to my eyeballs in paint and loving it
3. My new outlook on my free time at home and my time at work
4. Birthdays: mine and the hubby's
5. Last weekend's tailgate
6. The upcoming week and all the fun plans (fall break y'all)
7. An IPhone ap that makes blogging more efficient
See so much to share... Almost a post in itself. Hope y'all are doing great! Happy Wednesday!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
October
(20)
- Classics
- Comfort food and a "play date"
- Wordless Wednesday
- Blessings Box
- Waiting patiently... really
- Swooning on Zac Brown
- My computer is fixed
- French Lick
- 29ish
- What I've been working on
- My new philosophy
- The paintings!
- I'm back!!!
- I'm MIA, let me explain
- Show us your kitchen
- ListyLou
- It feels so good
- Girls Night IN
- Wordless Wednesday
- Halloween lights
-
▼
October
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment