Monday, October 25, 2010

Waiting patiently... really


Over the fall break Anthony and I did lots of rearranging. Part of that rearranging meant we set up part of the nursery. I talked with our social worker last week too. Of course we are still waiting to be approved. Nothing ever seems to go according to my plan (although it really is His plan) when it comes to the state. I keep telling myself that God had the perfect child for us, and I don't need to try to rush it or take control. Been there, done that... it really didn't get me too far. For now, I'll slowly begin to piece together the room patiently. For those of you that know me, yes I can be patient, I am beginning to master the skill. No need to rush life. I still need to paint a glider, and find a bookshelf. I know there is a lot more, but I figure it will be fun to get it when we get a call.

1 comment:

cait said...

The paintings look great! Can't wait to see the rest of it come together. Praying for you all as you wait on your little one!

Blog Archive