Today over at Kelly's Korner is show us your kitchen. I love the kitchen as baking and cooking is one of my favorite things to do. This is not my dream kitchen but I love it for where I am at now in my life. Not too big, not too fancy, but lots of my favorite things.
love the open feeling and of course the sea blue walls. Also love the cake dish. When I don't have fresh baked goods I have fun cupcakes to put in it.
The fun magnetic board my mom bought me. I have small magnets that change with the season.
Love how funky and fun this rug is. Very eclectic, like me:)
Can't see it as well as I'd like in this pic but over the window it says "We will have these moments to remember". We love to entertain, so this is perfect for us.
1 comment:
Love your kitchen! It's so nice how open it is! Love your fridge board too! Also, tag..you're it! I tagged you over at my place! :)
Post a Comment