Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm back!!!




I have been through blogger detox and I have to admit, I hated it. Nonetheless, the computer is up and running and I have PLENTY to blog about. I don't have much time though... the hubby and I are taking a quick trip and I have to finish packing. I'll fill in the details when I get back. I'll also have plenty of backdated posts to come. For now I have to ask though.... all you SEC ladies... did you see it? Did you see the amazing win? The Wildcats beat the Ole' Ball Coach. Oh how exciting it was. And I was there to see it. Here are a few pictures. I have to say I thought it was a bit crazy we ran on the field... I don't think it was the win against SC but the win against Spurrier... and maybe the fashion in which we won.

No comments:

Blog Archive