Monday, February 1, 2010

A Home in the rocks?

I am filling my need for warmth with my new issue of Coastal Living magazine. This is one of the small splurges I have. I normally think having a subscription to a magazine is 1. a waste of money and 2. a waste of paper. However this magazine is not either one of those things. I get at least an hour of peace, relaxation, and day dreaming each time the magazine arrives at the house. I get super excited when I find it in the mailbox around the first of every month and try to lock myself away in a hot bath or cozy chair to savor each and every page. It's like a little piece of everything I love rolled up into a hundred or so page magazine. This month (so far) this is the article that has really caught my eye. With such a crazy work week and hectic schedule I think we could all benefit from a place like this. Check it out here: http://www.coastalliving.com/homes/home-on-the-rocks-00400000062911/ :be sure to note the beautiful views from inside the house, and let me know what you think!


1 comment:

cait said...

now that's simple living! very peaceful.

Blog Archive