Thursday, March 3, 2011

Consignment sale

Last Thursday I participated in a consignment sale. Have you been to one? I can't really explain it, it is one of those things you just have to experience. This is one of the biggest consignment sales in my area. It is a place where moms come together and buy and sell all things related to kids. My friend gave me a ticket. Here is a picture just a few minutes before we were allowed in.
It is high energy and a bit intense. I actually was pushed when we first entered. Scary! Regardless of the intensity I did find some great deals among the rows and aisles of stuff. At the end of the night I came away with:
  • a swing
  • an Exersaucer
  • a Bumbo
  • a portable high chair
  • towels
  • burp cloths
  • several toys
All for a total of $113.00. Pretty great!

1 comment:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Sounds like you hit the jack pot! I love consignment sales but they really can get a little intense sometimes. I am new to your blog. Really like it!