Thursday, March 17, 2011
Eating Habits post 1
If you see me eating lunch at school you may think I'm a bit odd. If you know me IRL you may think I can occasionally take my eating habits to odd places. I have chosen not to eat read meat or pork since the 7th grade. My choice had something to do with a frog dissection and me thinking pigs and cows are cute. Great 7th grade reasoning right? Regardless of the initial reasoning it has stuck. Along with that I LOVE fresh food. Fruits and veggies from Farmers' Market or my back yard garden are my absolute favorite!! This time of year really gets me salivating. During the winter months I eat the steamed bag veggies for lunch, nothing compared to the crisp fresh goodies. This year I am also excited about the "road side markets" that my hubby's company (Kentucky Farm Bureau) sponsors. These are located all around Kentucky. Click here if you are interested in trying one out. I believe they open in April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment