Thursday, March 10, 2011

My first baby

My beagle. Sweet Gracie. On Christmas and her birthday I make her homemade "beagle" treats. This year I have created my own "beagle treat" recipe and I have just continued making them. It is super easy and cost friendly! I honestly don't have exact measurements for the ingredients, I just add until I am able to roll them into small balls. Here's what you need:
  • wheat flour
  • canned pumpkin
  • peanut butter
Mix the ingredient in a bowl until you have a consistency that you can roll into a ball. Roll the dough into small balls (or any size you choose) and flatten a bit before placing on the baking dish. You can put them close together because they won't get any bigger. Bake at 350 degrees for about half an hour. Remove from the oven and cool. Store in the refrigerator so they will last longer.

Gracie LOVES these treats and so do her friends we have shared them with. Let me know waht you think if you try them for your "first baby

1 comment:

cait said...

I've been meaning to make these since you shared with Boone! He loved them!! Thanks for the reminder. I love to spoil my pup!