Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A question posed

My friend and I were walking tonight. This happens a lot. Me, and Gracie, her, her little girl Bella, and her dog Caddy. I was explaining to her how at this point in my life I am just antsy to have a baby in the house again. I am trying to stay busy, get things ultra organized, and biding my time. She asked me a great question; "Is it harder now that we've had a baby in our house?" I've actually been thinking about this lately. I tell my friends who are moms to consider this; your baby goes away for a month... what do you do? For awhile you catch up on things that need to be done, but after a bit you end up bored. You don't want to go back to what you did before you became busy with a kiddo, you enjoy the things you do as a mom. So, on one hand it is harder, because I know what I am missing. On the other hand it is easier because I know it will happen again. I know you didn't ask for these rambling thoughts from my mind, but I felt the need to share tonight.

1 comment:

cait said...

praying for you girl! Just posted about Hebrews 10:23 (our memory verse for the week as a couple)...check it out! :)