Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nourish

I just had a wonderful, relaxing bath thanks to this.
From this place


This is one of my favorite places to visit when I am in Savannah.  Obviously I haven't been in Savannah since this summer, but my mom ordered a few goodies for me.  Nourish products are hand made in small batches using only renewable resources.  I love everything I have tried from there.  I have sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with any of their products.  This page explains their philosophy and the ingredients they use.      

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Glad you are enjoying them - next time we order I hope it is the store! Beach, summer, vacation, family, relaxing...ahh ... just thinking about it makes me feel good.
Love,
Mom

cait said...

This made me want to go to Savannah even more!! I've never been and it's on my list of must-sees. :) So glad you found time to relax...you so deserve it!! Hope you are having an amazing weekend!