Monday, November 29, 2010
14 days
I had 5 days off. I remember when I could bounce back from that with no problem. Now, at the ripe old age of 29 I am no longer able to bounce back quite so easily. Who would've thought that six years of teaching would have done that. I am not a sitter. I like to be on the go but I am currently laying on the couch defrosting dinner. I'm trying to think of the easiest meal at to make wants the chicken is defrosted. The only reason this is getting done is because I am recording it. I'm not even typing. I pushed myself to work out but I could only make it 30 minutes. Today at work I felt like the Charlie Brown teacher the one who makes all the noise but no sense. I really could probably use a nap, but I have to be up and at em again in about 12 hours. Maybe I'll attempt to go for a walk tonight to boost my energy level. If this is what I feel like at six years I'm scared to think what I'll be like at 12. All I know is something has to give because I'm feeling much older than my 29 years. Massages and vacations should be a part of my pay. Those of you who think this job is easy, think again. I hate to count down but 14 school days until Christmas vacation. Teachers please tell me I'm not alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
November
(22)
- Just a note
- 14 days
- Tons of ornaments
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Another project
- Blessing Box- More fostering news
- The holiday card
- Miscellany monday- in a holiday sense
- If only the weekends were longer
- An update:
- An old saying
- Wordless Wednesday
- Bug-licious
- Shutterfly
- Miscellany monday
- Math sucks
- On a roll... and loving it
- Busy painting
- Restless
- Wordless Wednesday
- What I did last week
- Burr it's cold in here
-
▼
November
(22)
2 comments:
ummmm what about 3 years?! so you're telling me I'll be twice as exhausted as this? grr.
Try 24! If I can do it you can! Put that big smile on and make the best of it because the kids are worth it 110%
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment