Thursday, November 18, 2010

An update:

Anthony wanted to check in with our social worker yesterday. We should have been approved a couple months ago. But as we have learned, nothing moves at the pace we deem appropriate, especially with the state. Just God's way of fine tuning my patience. At this point I am praying that everything will happen in His time. I'd love for that to be the holidays, but I'm perfectly content with His plan over mine. Anyway: here is the email response Anthony got in response.

You don't have to do anything as far as training right now, but you could if you wanted. It will count towards your 6 hours you need by next November. This has taken a long time but she said you should be finished by today. I will let you know. There really were no updates or I would have let you know. :)Just goes from me, to my supervisor, to her supervisor! Hopefully this is the week!

This could mean next week or the week after we are approved. I'm just happy it is moving, nothing is lost, nothing is just sitting.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Your attitude is admirable. Patience is not my best trait!
Came over from SITS.

cait said...

yay! glad the news shows progress for y'all!!

BARBIE said...

So glad to hear things are moving along. Hopefully it won't be long now.

Blog Archive