Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

And what a wonderful Thanksgiving it was. We spend Thanksgiving with my parents. We headed up bright and early Thursday morning. We left at 7:00 to be exact. I wanted to be sure to not miss a second of the parade and of course help with the cooking. Usually it is just my parents and Anthony and me. This year my grandma came down too. Mom, dad, and I cooked all day. Anthony looked at ads and napped. Gracie followed the food or whoever would let her snuggle. It was a typical Thanksgiving. I love the smallness and simplicity of it. Here are some highlights from the day:

1. We decorated the Christmas tree

2. The food was AMAZING~ I nibbled all day long and loved it all.

3. The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade Santa was so good. We was very jolly and had a real beard.
Love that we can be comfy/cozy on Thanksgiving
Mom got stuck under the tree and then dad made sure she stay there for a bit. She laughed so hard I thought she'd never get out.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

You wait till I see you! Love you bunches - glad you had a good time.
Mom

cait said...

So much fun! :)

Blog Archive