
TWO~ I finished more signs to put on my etsy shop. It has been wonderful having the time to dedicate to my painting. I love my new philosophy on life.

THREE~I have been dreaming of turkey, stuffing, and sweet potatoes since last week.
FOUR~ I've been searching for a new service project for my students to do for our Holiday party. Any suggestions? We usually make fleece blankets for the Linus Project, but I'm looking for something different.
FIVE~ I'm in a crazy baking mood. I'm thinking homemade cinnamon rolls, and grandma's cream candy to start off with.
SIX~ It is very exciting that it is now the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family. That means lots and lots of Christmas movies.
SEVEN~ To shop on Black Friday or not... that is the question?!?!
EIGHT~ I love it when Starbucks gets in their Holiday cups in. It makes me so happy. On a side note they are offering a buy one get one free for their holiday coffees for a couple days. Two perfect reasons to stop by and warm up with a cup of coffee.
NINE~ I treated myself to a new Christmas cd today. It is Swooner Christmas songs (Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra). It reminds me of Christmas with my grandma.
TEN~ On Friday Anthony will play golf in the Turkey Day Scramble, then he will come home and pretend to enjoy decorating the tree while we watch Elf. This is our tradition. He would rather decorate for Halloween but at least he will pretend, it's part of the tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment