Monday, November 15, 2010

Miscellany monday


ONE~This weekend was insanely busy. Insanely fun, but insanely busy. Friday night kicked off with girls night out at Havana Rumbas followed by some time at a friends house. Saturday was our last home football game and another friends house for some hot tub and relaxation . On Sunday I recuperated from my fun and relaxation.

TWO~I still don't have half the things that I need to have marked off my list that I need to but I had a good weekend and I'll figure out when to get them done later. I really want to take a day off of work to catch up with painting cleaning and all the little things that are in the air right now. But I only have seven school days left until Thanksgiving break so I'm trying to stretch it out.

THREE~My hairdryer died this morning. I'm so glad that I had just barely finished drying my hair. I guess I'll add that to the list.

FOUR~I am going to start P90 X back up again. I have to make time for it. It makes my body feel so much better and I don't have nearly as many aches pains, creaks, and cracks

FIVE~I am attempting to organize a cool celebration next Monday for my kids along with another class and teacher. We want to have an authentic Thanksgiving celebration with pilgrim games and all.

SIX~I love the new holiday creamer that is out in stores now. Currently I am drinking a gingerbread coffee. So Yummy!

SEVEN~I am actually getting this post accomplished thanks to Dragon dictation. If you have an iPhone you should definitely check it out.

EIGHT~I have to brag a little bit that the majority- like 99% of my Christmas shopping is all finished. Thanks to couple outlets I'm ready for the season and can just enjoy the simple part of it. Not not having to worry about the crowds and hot mall.

NINE~Conferences are finally over. There wasn't too much excitement this year. Thank goodness. The only interesting point was when a dad asked me when I was going to have kids and pushed the issue so I informed him of my situation. Then he told me I was wonderful.

TEN~Look for an exciting Shutterfly post to come.

No comments:

Blog Archive