Monday, November 8, 2010

Restless

Do you ever have those times where you just feel restless? Like something needs to change or to happen...something just need to be a bit different. I've had that feeling for a couple of weeks and I just can't figure out what it is.  For example when my alarm goes off I think "I could hang out with Anthony today, all day, every day... I'd be good with that (although I know I really wouldn't, I like my own time). Maybe it's the fact that it's getting to be the holiday season, maybe I'm getting a bit antsy for a kid, maybe it's a combo and the fact that it's getting to be the holiday season AND I want to enjoy time with my family not necessarily at work. Maybe it's God trying to change and move something in me. I wish I could place what it was. And then work on fine tuning and fixing it. Not that I'm unhappy I just know it's something and I can't figure it out.  Please tell me I am not the only one that feels this way.  I'd love to be fixed.  I'm still normal right?

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Yes you are still normal - just waiting for things to happen and being imapatient and anxious about them causes the restlessness. Just take time to relax and listen to your thoughts and it will all work out. Love you! Mom

cait said...

Yes, I'm there. Completely! My mom told me to use the discontentment as a sign to make a change of some sort. It could be God prompting you into different plans. I'm trying to take some time each morning on my way to work to drive in silence and pray for God to speak to me. Also, pray for God to open doors and move you into His will. Praying for you gal! We've all been there at one point or another!

Blog Archive