Tuesday, November 2, 2010
What I did last week
Last week Anthony was gone to Dustin for a contest he won through work. I enjoyed some me time while he was gone but don't get me wrong I was definitely happy to have him back. On Saturday we had such a great day . After I went to visit my grandmother I came back and Anthony and I hung out. We had dinner at the house and then spread a blanket on the floor and watched Saturday college football. Anthony also had gone out and gotten wood for our first fire. He's not over the moon about fires himself but I absolutely adore them and I cannot wait to be able to have my first fire of the year. I know many of you might not think this is the best night ever but it is what we have always done. So, while I enjoy a week as a single girl again to bring back memories I have to say I'm glad to have my husband home. Next time there's a massive wind storm hopefully it'll be while he's home, and the dog barks at two o'clock in the morning hopefully he'll be home, and I am so happy that there is someone else to take out the trash bags because those are the things that I do not miss about being a single girl. Besides, he's a pretty good guy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
November
(22)
- Just a note
- 14 days
- Tons of ornaments
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Another project
- Blessing Box- More fostering news
- The holiday card
- Miscellany monday- in a holiday sense
- If only the weekends were longer
- An update:
- An old saying
- Wordless Wednesday
- Bug-licious
- Shutterfly
- Miscellany monday
- Math sucks
- On a roll... and loving it
- Busy painting
- Restless
- Wordless Wednesday
- What I did last week
- Burr it's cold in here
-
▼
November
(22)
1 comment:
Yes, it's nice to have a boy in the house! :) Glad you and your hubby had a great time together!
Post a Comment