Almost every year we have been married we have sent photo Christmas cards. My Christmas shopping is finished for this year, and recently I have begun to ponder photo Christmas cards for this year. It always sneaks up on me, and this year I want to be prepared. So, I took the opportunity to check out the holiday cards at shutterfly.com. I really love the multiple photo options on several of the cards. It seems way more exciting then the regular single picture I have picked in the past. Here is my top contender for this year’s card.
Ok- so now I became a bit obsessed and checked out the birth announcements… or something I could send to family when we foster. Can you tell I'm secretly hoping for a Holiday baby? I’m not too sure the correct etiquette for this, but they offered some great options. Again, here is my favorite. The best part is, it is only .32 an announcement.
Finally, I love the canvas wall art. If you’ve read this blog for a bit you know that I love photography, and art. This puts them together in a very creative way. I’m so picky with my artwork,, this will help my particular ways.
Oh, and if you are wondering.. while I do LOVE Shutterfly you can also get 50 free Christmas cards all you bloggers: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 Be sure to check it out!
1 comment:
okay, so I created a card on shutterfly and then decided to just go with wal-mart since shutterfly was almost double. I like the shutterfly one MUCH better so I'm excited to see you can get free cards!! thanks for sharing!! :)
Post a Comment