Monday, February 8, 2010

Adoption

I have wavered back and forth about this post, and have actually started typing it several times. Anthony and I have talked for a while now about adoption. This is something I always thought would be a possibility, although I also have to admit it is one of those things I never really thought would happen. Well, after a long time of talking we took a small step on Tuesday. On Tuesday we went to an informational meeting about the Kentucky foster to adopt program. We have looked into several adoption options and feel like this is what is right for us. After gathering all the information we decided to sign up for the training classes in May. We want to take the time between now and then to talk and pray about the situation. I truly believe that God has a perfect child in mind for us and I know he will lead us down the right path to find him/her.

1 comment:

cait said...

I will be praying for you all! What a wonderful blessing to give a little one.

Blog Archive