Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Theme Night









Being a teacher I think I can say I love themes. Hence the need for a beach theme classroom and a shabby chic themed home. So, I had mentioned the other day to Anthony that I had been missing Jamaica and we should have a Jamaica night. We went there 2 years ago, and I can't stop thinking about it. Yesterday we had to run to the grocery store when we were out and Anthony started collecting things for a Jamaica night. We had: yummy pineapple, a pina coloda (with the Jamaican secret, a shot of dark rum), Jamaican jerk chicken, and Bob Marley music. We already decided that next time we will have to break out he space heater as well as pictures from Jamaica.

1 comment:

cait said...

Fun, fun! I have never thought of this idea for a dinner at home. Snow days bring out the best ideas! :) It's nice to a have a stress-free mind every once in a while!

Blog Archive