Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Music for the mood
Certain moods require certain music selections. We all probably remember a favorite mixed tape or a burned cd for a road trip or a special someone. Lately I have a few of my favorites in my car cd player. Jimmy, Dave, Zac, and Bob. Four of my favorite men. I also (yes this shows I am getting older... or should I say more mature) enjoy some NPR and Christian radio. All of this gets me through the days. And at school I play a bit more Bob, some Jimmy, Ziggy, and a lot of Jack for my students. There is a song for every occasion. Most of all I love that in sharing this music with my students gets them loving it too. The other day one of my boys was singing a Ziggy Marley song while he was walking down the hall. So sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
February
(23)
- Snow Day
- Show me your collections
- Wordless Wednesday
- Student Quotes:
- Teal or pink?
- Who knew?
- Help me please!
- Seaside Retreat
- Lent is here
- The Vacuum is here!
- Wordless Wednesday
- Happy 5th Birthday Gracie!
- We are married...
- Cardboard Testimonies
- This is why I teach
- Theme Night
- Toothpaste Battle
- Adoption
- White Walls- check
- 25 Things to be thankful for
- White walls
- Music for the mood
- A Home in the rocks?
-
▼
February
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment