Friday, February 26, 2010

Show me your collections




seashells from our honeymoon


Over at Kelly's Korner today's "show us your life" is show us what you collect. I bet you will never guess what I collect. of course it has to do with the beach. I collect seashells. Ever since I was little. I love looking for the most beautiful and unique shells. When my parent moved out of their house there were buckets of seashells. Every room in my house now has seashells. Expect my hubby's office. And if I could have seashells in there I would. But he isn't the seashell fan I am.


seashells from when I was little

collecting seashells with Dad at the beach last summer. never too old for that.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

That's such a sweet picture!!

Kelly said...

what a great collection!!!!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. What a great thing to collect! I love seashells.

Abramyan Avenue said...

I love you seashells! They are so pretty. I have often thought of adding some to every room in my house...there is something very whimsical about them. You have a beautiful collection and I love the last picture! I hope you're having a great weekend! -April

Blog Archive