Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Vacuum is here!


Do you hear the angels singing? The much anticipated vacuum has arrived! See here to remind yourself of the anticipation of waiting for a new vacuum. After three weeks of waiting and a couple of grumpy phone calls to Hover my vacuum arrived on Friday! I tried to remain calm, made dinner and relaxed for a bit, but then I could no longer stand it. I drug the vacuum out of the box, put it together, and gave it a whirl. Ohmygoodness! Because I think I can be honest with you I am going to show you a picture. Please don't judge me.


I know, it is completely embarrassing- I am a clean freak (I clean all the time- I swear) and even though I knew my old vacuum wasn't great I had no idea it was this bad. We (even Anthony) were mortified with the results of the quick vacuuming job I did in the living room. Well, after seeing that I had to roll up my sleeves and really vacuum everything I could find. By the time I finished I was feeling much better. I highly recommend this vacuum to anyone with animals. It has so much suction it virtually pulls itself. It does great on my hardwood floors too! And the attachment tools get all the hair off the furniture too. Best of all I have vacuum marks again!

No comments:

Blog Archive