Saturday, February 20, 2010
Help me please!
Being a teacher has many perks, but it comes with downfalls too. And one of those downfalls occurs this time of year- every year. It comes in the form of those sweet little girls, smiling and holding out their cookie order forms, asking you "would you like to buy some cookies". How do you say no? I can't do it. I am a sucker (plus, I mean those cookies are yummy). I have a rule that I will buy one box from any girl scout in my class. So, this week I received my first box and here is my truth... in 2 days I ate a sleeve and a half of cookies. That is bad, and I promise I have worked out extra to make up for it. I have also made a promise to myself that I will not go near the cookies again in such a manner. Please pray for me- I may need help with this one, because they are (if I haven't mentioned) so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
February
(23)
- Snow Day
- Show me your collections
- Wordless Wednesday
- Student Quotes:
- Teal or pink?
- Who knew?
- Help me please!
- Seaside Retreat
- Lent is here
- The Vacuum is here!
- Wordless Wednesday
- Happy 5th Birthday Gracie!
- We are married...
- Cardboard Testimonies
- This is why I teach
- Theme Night
- Toothpaste Battle
- Adoption
- White Walls- check
- 25 Things to be thankful for
- White walls
- Music for the mood
- A Home in the rocks?
-
▼
February
(23)
1 comment:
You're on your own - just think I have a whole school and I can't say no to anyone - so we are both in the same boat!
Mom
Post a Comment