Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Toothpaste Battle


We have been running low on toothpaste and I bought more last weekend. As this week went on though, I noticed Anthony was still using the same tube. Well, me, being a bit competitive figured I could use it just as long as he could. I would not be the one to open the box and use the other tube first and I squeezed and squeezed on that tube. I thought for sure this was Anthony's goal too. We also do this with the dog food. Whoever feeds Gracie as the food gets low in the container tries to leave just a few pieces so the next person to feed her has to get the bag out and refill the container. For some reason we are easily amused by this little game. But, I digress. The other morning when I was taking a shower Anthony came in the bathroom to brush his teeth. I saw him open the new box and I declared "Yes, I win". He looked at me as if I was crazy. "I win", I said. "You opened the new toothpaste first!" He told me that he hadn't been playing in my secret game. Bummer! But I am convinced that he was totally playing along, and just said he wasn't because he lost... and I won!

1 comment:

cait said...

haha, oh the games we play with our hubbies! I try this with not picking things of his up....it doesn't work. I always give in because I can't stand the mess!

Blog Archive