
I really enjoy painting my house. That isn't wired is it? When I was in high school I would stay up till all hours painting and rearranging my room (I was a rebel I know). If I didn't love my sweet students do much I would consider a career in interior design. Since I have been married I will only use one specific collection of paint. It is the "Seaside Retreat" collection at Lowe's. Only Lowe's- no where else. I even have a huge collection of the little paint swatches here at the house. They come in handy when someone calls to ask an idea for paint colors (this really has happened) and I even have colors picked out for a kid's room. Now, I know that many of these colors can be closely matched with other brands, but for some reason in my twisted mind I enjoy the fact that my living room is painted a shade called "picnic basket" and my bedroom is "porch swing". I love the names. They make me feel more "beachy". I am convinced that all people who own beach houses select these colors and I must be a part of this clique- so in my mind buying the paint makes me one step closer. I suggest the next time you are trying out new paint colors to give the "Seaside Retreat" a go.
No comments:
Post a Comment