- If your appointment is at 8:30 (and you schedule it that early so you don't have to wait) it is not ok that you don't see a doctor until 9:25.
- Why do they put you in a room, have you put on a ridiculous "gown", and then once again you wait. Should you even be able to call it a "gown"
- Did you know the air conditioner is on in those rooms, and it isn't like a "gown" provides much in the way of warmth.
- Let's say your doctor wants you to have another appointment, and you go to schedule, and she only has appointments until 2:00. Who can make those times? Not me my friend. School starts back in a week, and I can't take off this early in the year.
- Finally, I am convinced the scales at doctors' offices are not right! In fact, I think they may be rigged.
* On a totally different note, be sure you sign up for my giveaway here !
2 comments:
I agree on all 5 counts and I could probably add at least 5 more reasons to your list if not more.
Mom
oh grrr....I completely agree with your list!
Post a Comment