Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On a Tuesday

Yesterday got off to a rocky start, but turned out great. The plan was to start the morning off with my mom, MIL, and Anthony's mammaw. We were going to head down to the L&N building for them to be finger printed, and then out to breakfast. The breakfast was what I was looking forward to, not the L&N building. I'm really not a fan of the L&N building, like AT ALL! But that was all the plan. What really happened was I woke up to a thunderstorm, and according to the weather report it was going to be sticking around for the day. My mom lives an hour away and I didn't want her driving in the downpour, so I told her to stay home. Then I called my MIL and we decided another day would be better. So, I crawled onto the couch to start a rainy day, until I realized that the weather report was wrong and the sun was shining. So, in the end mom came up, we went to the L&N building (which is always an interesting adventure), and then to my fav Jason's Deli, and finally to do a bit of shopping. I can't complain. Here are 3 things I took away from the day.
1. weather forecasters are wrong... a lot
2. I am not a fan of the L&N building
3. lunch and shopping with mom is a good day

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I totally agree with spending the day with you as being the best. Especially the shopping and lunch part:)
Love,
Mom

Blog Archive