How can I pass up on a miscellany monday!
- I am very happy we are "putting America to work" by providing them with the opportunity to work on the highways, but does it have to be every highway/road, everywhere I go?
- I am so proud that my classroom is up and ready to go for business. I just want to go and sit to enjoy the quiet, and order that may not last much longer.

- The other night I heard a loud crash (like breaking glass) at 2:30 in the am. I woke up the hubby who crept downstairs with the dog to investigate, while I stayed upstairs with my fingers ready to dial 911. Turns out it was my magnetic board that I just bought for my fridge. Nonetheless I had to turn the tv on for a while to dissolve my fears of someone breaking into my house Oops! I now have new magnets to hold it up better!

- On Friday my hubby and I will be married for 5 amazing years! Life is good. And since he doesn't check out my blog I'll tell you what I'm getting him... sky diving. I think I'm a pretty great wife, just for that gift alone!
- One more home visit to go! We have our 2nd and last home visit on Thursday. Everything has been purchased or borrowed and we are ready to go.

3 comments:
Your blog just makes me smile...Love the sidebars....Great look
I have a new giveaway on my holiday blog, A Baby Changes Everything, with more copies of IN A HEARTBEAT to give away on TUESDAY. Stop by and enter....Have a great week..
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on 5 years! What a great gift! Praying for you with your upcoming home visit. I can't wait to see what God does in your all's life this year! What fun! :)It does feel amazing to have the room ready to go...and yes, I was thinking the same thing about the peacefulness that will be gone way too soon!
I totally just commented with my classroom webpage log-in...oops!
Post a Comment