Thursday, July 22, 2010
Ho hum
I feel like I am stretching to blog. To have any purpose for writing, which is rare for me. It has been a ho hum couple of days. The days are scorching and it is no fun being outside, which means I have spent the days cleaning, painting, reading, and running errands. I occasionally head to the pool, but even that gets a bit hot. Even a neighborhood walk has to be done before 7:30. I LOVE the summer, the flowers, the pool, my hammock... but I am longing for cooler, less ho hum days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(287)
-
▼
July
(26)
- Saturday Morning Farmer's Market
- 5 reasons to hate the doctor
- My first giveaway
- Last and final home visit
- Miscellany monday
- Weekend recap
- Guess what today is??
- Ho hum
- Wordless Wednesday
- On a Tuesday
- Miscellany monday
- This year's classroom
- Do you know the secret?
- My Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday
- Home Visit Update
- One more step closer
- Miscellany monday
- My Daily Blessings
- Flag Fork
- Yummy New Recipe
- show us your favorite Bible verse
- Wordless Wednesday
- DONE!
- Miscellany monday
- Show us your etsy site
-
▼
July
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment