OH am I feeling miscellany today! Miscellany with bold letters. Here we go:
- I saw a preview for that show "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" on TLC. It makes me want to SCREAM! Now being that I have never been pregnant maybe I cannot be so critical, but seriously you didn't know you were pregnant... WHAT! I actually watched one and the girl didn't know she was pregnant and delivered in a campground toilet. Really...
- My shoulder is on FIRE from my last P90X yoga workout. You would think it would hurt from the ab ripper, or the leg workout, but no it was the yoga that did me in. Not that the others haven't, there are days when my muscles ache, but not quite like this!
- I went to a student's baseball game today, I HATE baseball, and it was so stinkin HOT. But do you know what I actually loved it. I got to catch up with his mom, the kids were actually good, and some dad on the other team got rowdy. What more could you ask for?
- My mom bought me the CUTEST memo board for my fridge, I would post it but I'm too lazy to move right now. But trust me you'd love it. It is black with white polka dots, and you can buy seasonal magnets and post pics. Maybe by Wednesday I'll be more motivated and post it for Wordless Wednesday, since my description doesn't do it justice.
- I NEED to venture down to my fav antique store, The Crazy Daisy. I am due for my monthly trip. I love that place! Plus I'm feeling the need to refinish something.
- I visited my BFF last week and we went outlet shopping. I think I have a bit of a candle obsession. Bath and Body Works has some of my favorite candles and they were 75% off (like 3-5 dollars for a big candle). I couldn't resist. I loaded up and almost went back in again before we left... Ash had to drag me the other way. I may need HELP. By the way, does anyone else base their candle selection on the season.. in my house coconut or fresh cotton is summer/spring and creme brulee pumpkin is winter/fall.
2 comments:
Hi,
I came over from Carissa's. What a wonderful post :)
I absolutely understand your reaction to the TLC show. I have heard of people wondering whether they were pregnant, when they weren't, but have never actually met anyone who didn't notice ... how can you miss it? But then again I haven't been pregnant yet so maybe it is possible.
I love Bath and Body Works. I should really avoid this shop because each time I enter it I buy way more than I should. However, I am glad I am not the only one with that problem ;)
Have a blessed day,
Kate
oh yes I do the same thing with candles. Except last summer in Destin I found a pineapple woodwick candle that I had to get to help me get through the dreary days of winter. It definitely was refreshing to pull out a "summer" candle in the dead of winter!
happy monday!
Post a Comment